Tuesday 18 August, 2009

after retuning from Pune with a joyful heart it was the time to get the adieu from the friends and old colleagues. my old boss supported us to be well settle in life...all the old colleagues instead was really help full ....though there are some stress and strain at work...any way we managed ...

the 1 year of my life i have seen all the aspect of life and become more strong towards the up coming challenge... the decision was become worth full which i have taken at nisiet...

that time with God's mercy and blessing of my parents i can manage to get this oppertunity.

Life is going to be cool seems ... after taking all required permission i traveled to my native place Jatni....where a beautiful welcome awaits even dint know..with all the glory and pride in heart i started my long waited successful journey of life..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a great journey and also a great encounter by looking at your blog

Anonymous said...

Great bit of copy I must say. Well authored and intensely helpful, cheers!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you for your post concerning this issue, it was beneficial.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and i see this material really valuable. Thanks a lot for the important information and observations you have therefore supplied in this article. Continue!