Saturday 4 July, 2009

busy with work

Dear All,

It is been quite long time that i post any comment on the blog...

I have been busy with my new assignment these days...

After leaving Hyderabad in the month of April to join new venture with Tata technologies i arrived a new phase in my life....i didn't realize that the life is going to take such a curve and the most important decession of my life is yet to meet me. I just like pulled towards my destiny...

I came here to Pune in April 26 for the first time with my very good friend and colleague Subbarao.

We reached here in morning 6: 00 clock and been carried our self to his friends room in shivajinagar.

first time the city has given me some impression and i have no idea that i am going spend my time here.

we completed our interview process in TATA MOTORS by 12:00 noon and got the good offer to join as quickly as possible,

We got time to visit the city for some time...we went to chatursinghi temple and it is a amazing place to visit at in Pune.

then after came from a short visit evening we catch the bus and went back to Hyderabad....

but didn't even realise that some great opportunity is waiting for us...

No comments: